General Care for all our Fabrics
- Wash your uniforms in cold water, before wearing them for the first time.
- Do not mix white with dark colours.
- Do not mix the uniforms with kitchen towels, sheets or bath towels.
- Apply a stain remover on any stains before washing your uniforms.
- Close the zips, the press studs and put the uniforms on the reverse side before washing them (wash them as much as possible).
For 100% Cotton Fabric
- Wash them up to 60 degrees for the following washes.
For the dark and lively Poly cotton colours (Violine, Plum, Navy blue, Grey anthracite, Black...)
- Do not bleach.
- Wash them up to 30 degrees for the following washes.
For all the Poly cottons (including crossover and utopia)
- No spin-drying=No ironing (Let it dry on a hanger)
For the Chambray Fabric
- Wash them up to maximum 30-40 degrees for the following washes.